Fly UK In-Flight Entertainment

UKV1121 - Chris Sutcliffe

Fly UK In-Flight Entertainment

We are pleased to launch our brand new in-flight entertainment system which replaces our previous vPAX in-flight service. The new Fly UK in-flight entertainment system can be accessed via the kneeboard in flight sim (press F10 and click the A button on the kneeboard) after installing the new Fly UK IFE download pack, or you can access Fly UK IFE via a web browser, simply use the links below. Fly UK are one of the only virtual airlines to offer in-flight entertainment.

The new Fly UK IFE includes a selection of live radio/tv streams and a a variety of featured tv programs, movies and music videos. A different selection of featured content is available depending on if you are flying to or from the UK, featured content will also be updated every two months.

January and February's Featured In-Flight Entrainment is as follows:

To The UK:

Featured Movie:

You, Me and Dupree

Featured Programs:

The Catherine Tate Show

MTV Cribs - Robbie Williams

Only Fools & Horses

Featured Music Videos:

The Kooks - Ooh La

Daniel Powter - Bad Day

Armin Van Buuren - Shivers

From The UK:

Featured Movie:

Pirates of the Caribbean 2

Featured Programs:

Little Britain

The Simpsons

Black Books

Featured Music Videos:

Sugababes - Ugly

Maroon 5 - This Love

Paolo Nutini - Jenny

All content has been obtained from legal websites and we fully comply with their policies on use of the content available (mainly 'YouTube').

Use of Fly UK IFE requires an active internet connection, accessing content via the FS Kneeboard may affect frame rates and game performance. Latest version of flash and windows media played are also need to be installed.

If you have any suggestions on content for Fly UK IFE then please tell us by making a post in our highflyer forums, feel free to tell us what you think, we'd love to hear from you.

Download Fly UK IFE Kneeboard Download Pack: http://www.flyukva.com/flyuk/downloads/mis...UK_IFE_V1.0.zip

Access Fly UK IFE via web browser: http://www.flyukva.com/flyuk/vpax/new/index2.htm

Cheers,

WOW, WOW, WOW, now I can do those long haul flights!!..i can have the movies running on my Projector whilst the other two monitors concentrate on the flight!!..whoo hoo!

Well done once again guy's. making this an 'Fun' hobby!!..lol :bigemo_harabe_net-122: