Happy New Year
Posted 31 Dec 2019
In a nutshell its more of the same however there are a few key areas we want to develop in 2020 to cement Fly UK's place as a leader in the world of VA's. Of course we have FS2020 on the horizon which could be a game changer and we feel there could be a significant upturn in interest in the hobby we all enjoy so we as a community we want to be ready to embrace this new player and potential members it may bring. In addition we have much we would like to achieve and some big specific projects we wish to start on, these include...
- Improving the Fly UK membership experience & rewards.
- Training Academy re-development.
- Preparation for FS2020.
- Operations Crew centre improvements.
- Further integration for franchises, code-share partnerships and Flying Club.
- Cosford 2020...bigger and better!
In the mean time thank you all for your support throughout 2019 and a special shout to those of you who donate to our running costs, it makes a huge difference to what we can do and offer.
View all our press releases past and present.View Archive