Operations Staff vacancies
Posted 11 Sep 2019
Our staff team is filled with a varied selection of talented volunteers made up from our dedicated members. Currently, we are looking for additional staff to strengthen and expand the operations team.
- Review and manage schedules to represent realistic real-world operations.
- Maximise fleet utilisation.
- Manage twice yearly update in seasonal schedules.
- Explore and review route network, working with ops team to suggest improvements, changes or expansion.
- Ongoing assessment of fleet and route needs, discussing and requesting needs and changes in line with Fly UK policy with senior team.
- Monitor and respond to community feedback on operations for responsible division.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of real world airline operations.
- Ability to plan and manage complex scheduling and fleet utilisation
- Pro Active Fly UK member.
- Experience and knowledge of working with MS Excel or similar.
- Route planning and route validation skills
- Ability to work both as part of the operations team, Fly UK staff team and as an individual
View all our press releases past and present.View Archive