Fly UK's 2020 Christmas offerings
Posted 01 Dec 2020
December has finally arrived and Fly UK are launching seasonal flights, charters and tours for the festive season. Here is a list of what to expect throughout December.
- As previously announced, Fly2 have started the Lapland charter flights to Rovaniemi (EFRO) and Ivalo (EFIV) in Boeing 757-200 and Boeing 737-800 aircraft from select UK airports. These flights, taking you to the home of Santa's Village and to a beautiful winter wonderland, will be operating from the 1st of December to the 24th of December.
Fly UK Members Social Group Flight - Saturday, 19th December - Fly UK FSD Server
- All current Fly UK members are invited to join us for a fun and relaxing Christmas social flight from Birmingham to Rovaniemi at 18:00z on the 19th of December. This is an open event with no ATC to worry about, so hop onto our Teamspeak server for a fun social flight to this iconic Christmas destination! More information on this Christmas event can be found here.
Fly UK 2020 Christmas Tour
- This years Christmas Tour is a Class E tour that explores a selection of Europes most romantic winter cities. This 15 leg tour will take pilots from Edinburgh through Europe, ending at Rovaniemi. As is traditional, this Christmas tour is open to all pilots to fly all Fly UK airframes, allowing pilots to fly airframes that are normally locked outside of their rank. More information on this tour can be found here.
Flying Club Christmas 2020 Tour
- For VFR lovers, Fly UK's Flying Club have launched their 2020 tour, taking pilots on a 16 leg tour from Manston to Rovaniemi. More information on this tour can be found here.
December's Featured Destination
- Running alongside the Lapland charters, the Featured Destination for December is Rovaniemi. Nordic Sky are running flights from their Nordic bases to Rovaniemi throughout December in the Dash 8 Q400.
View all our press releases past and present.View Archive