Fly UK's 2022 Christmas
Posted 30 Nov 2022
- Festive Charter Flights
- We have launched our December 2022 Charter Flights for Fly UK and Fly2. These charter flights will operate to a selection of typically festive destinations throughout December to Rovaniemi, Ivalo, Kittila and Oulu from the United Kingdom. These festive charter flights will operate from the 1st of December until the 28th of December.
- 2022 Christmas Social to Lapland – 18th of December, 13:30z.
- Fly UK’s annual Lapland social flight has returned. This year, join us as we fly to Santa’s Grotto from Glasgow. The event flight will take place on our private FSD network on Sunday the 18th of December at 13:30z.
- Christmas Liveries
- Special liveries return to our downloads section for some added packages. A320 and 737-800 fleets are covered for PMDG, Fenix, FlyByWire (MSFS) and FSLabs (Pv5).
- Fly UK Christmas Tour
- This year our seasonal tour takes place in North America. Starting close to the arctic circle we depart from the nearest airport to the town of "North Pole" in Alaska and run through destinations across Canada and the USA that are scenic in winter or are famous for putting on a big show at Christmas. The penultimate stop is in Bethlehem before winding up in New York City. As is traditional, members can fly any aircraft from the Fly UK fleet on this tour with no rank restrictions.
- Xmas 2022 Flying Club Tour
- Fly UK’s Flying Club proudly announces our annual Xmas 2022 Flying Club tour. This tour, launching on the 1st of December, takes pilots on a picturesque journey from Rome to Rovaniemi, a journey of approximately 2050nm.
- Xmas 2022 ‘Biz-Jet’ Tour
- Fly UK’s Flying Club are also launching the annual ‘Biz-Jet’ Xmas tour. This annual tour sees pilots departing Italy for Rovaniemi, flying over picturesque scenery throughout. This tour launches officially on the 1st of December.
- December’s Featured Destination – Rovaniemi
- December’s featured destination takes full advantage of the scheduled tours, events and Lapland charter flights, taking pilots to the official home of Santa. Rovaniemi will serve as Fly UK’s Featured Destination from the 1st of December until the 1st of January 2023.
- December’s Screenshot Competition
- Fly UK's Screenshot Competition takes a traditionally festive turn for December, with this month's competition theme being "Winter Wonderland".