Posted 20 Apr 2023
A range of livery updates has been released to the Fleet Centre bringing new aircraft, cabin enhancements and fixes.
Firstly, ToLiss A320 NEO owners for XP11 and XP12 can now find Fly UK and Topa Sky liveries for this recently released payware product.
MSFS users can also enjoy some cabin enhancements, pictured is the Fenix A320 and PMDG 737. Cabin updates have been released for the following aircraft.
- FENIX A320 (Fly UK, Topa Sky)
- PMDG 737-700 (Cetan, Aurora)
- PMDG 737-800 (Fly UK, Fly2)
- Captain Sim 777-200ER
Other updates are as follows
- FlyByWire A320 - Winglets and Cargo hold hinge texture fixes.
- LVFR A21N & A319 - FBW Fly UK cockpit textures.
We hope you enjoy these latest livery updates.
View all our press releases past and present.View Archive