2022 Summer Operations Begin
Posted 01 Apr 2022
- Our new Airbus A321-251NX ‘NEO’ and Boeing 777-200ER aircraft have entered scheduled operations.
- The A321 ‘NEO’ will be based at Heathrow, Gatwick and Edinburgh whilst the Boeing 777-200ER’s will be based at Heathrow and Gatwick.
- Pilots will be able to type swap the Boeing 777-200ER for the Boeing 777-200LR and the Airbus A321-251NX ‘NEO’ for the Airbus A321-231 on scheduled services.
- Ajaccio has returned to Mainstream operations, flown from London Heathrow with Mainstream’s Boeing 737-800.
- Flights from London Gatwick to Tunis have been added, flown with Mainstream’s Airbus A320 fleet.
- The ‘Ultra Long Haul’ flight from London Heathrow to Perth has returned. Mainstream now operates a Boeing 777-200LR on this flight every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Airframes operating our short and long-haul operations have been switched up slightly in order to provide a variety of different airframe and route combinations throughout the 2022 Summer schedules.
- Warsaw has been added to European Cargo operations, flown daily from Cargo’s main UK hub at Stansted with the Boeing 757-200F.
- Two new ‘Round the World’ sectors have been added to Cargo’s Summer 2022 operations.